Inside Sales Support / Level 1
Lumicor is a fast-growing, exciting company that manufactures a luxury brand of innovative decorative resin products currently marketed to commercial architects and designers. We take time to celebrate our success and appreciate one another.
You are the point of contact for your assigned Sales Representatives and their customers for the project lifespan. As the Inside Sales Support person, you’ll provide administrative and customer service support to maximize a Sales Representative’s efficiency and support Project Management with order fulfillment on opportunities.
Position Title: Inside Sales Support / Level 1
Location: Renton, WA
We Are Looking For
A solutions-focused problem-solver that can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion. You must be a team player with flexibility and the ability to deal effectively with changes in priority or ambiguity. You should be comfortable speaking about our product to a diverse audience ranging from cabinetry millwork shops to architects and interior designers.
- Manage daily responsibilities by organizing priorities and communicating tasks.
- Address customer inquiries via phone and e-mail within 2 hours.
- Utilize software tools to estimate projects on a formal quote using customer-provided take-offs.
- Prepare quotations and pricing according to customer requests within 24 hours.
- Convert and process sales orders.
- Coordinate fabrication drawing approvals between customers and the Drafting team.
- Coordinate special projects with the Solutions and Production team.
- Coordinate customer issue resolutions.
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship between Lumicor and our independent Sales Representatives. Supports everyone’s effort to succeed.
- In person position with flexible work schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving skills, reading comprehension, writing, and communication skills.
- Professional and courteous communication with potential and existing clientele.
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of our product offerings.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to manage a large workload of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Intermediate PC skills – must have accurate data entry skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a team player with a cheerful and professional disposition.
- Ability to read architectural drawings a plus.
- Experience using software CRM a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- 401K Match
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Eight paid holidays and competitive vacation accruals
- Positive employee culture
- Casual dress and work environment
- Game room
- Recognition from peers or supervisors through the Lumicard and Gold Card programs with various prizes/rewards
- Monthly breakfast break – Continental breakfast served, prize drawings, company announcements, and Q&A session
- Monthly social lunch or happy hour event
- Avanti Market – fresh, frozen, packaged food, snacks & beverages are available
- Bring your dog to work (vet documents required)
- A company vehicle is available for scheduled employee use
- Bicycles are available to use on breaks or during lunch
- Close to the Sound Transit Tukwila station
Education & Experience
- Associates/Bachelor degree or 3+ years in a related field, or equivalent.
- $46K – $50K DOE